Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kailey's 2nd Birthday

I am such a slacker. Kailey turned two two weeks ago! I can't believe how much my baby has grown up!! What a difference a few years can make. A child goes from COMPLETELY relying on their parents to feed, cloth, diaper, and bath them to being able to roll, crawl, walk... I mean, Kailey can put on her OWN socks now!! And she helps put things in the trash... things that before I would have to bend over to do... She does with such easy and willingness! :] I love my Kai Bug!!

The party went so great! :] I will post pictures soon!! I haven't uploaded them yet. I'm slacking on that too... But we had a blast! All the kids LOVED the park, and I for one, loved the easy clean up! haha. All the kids played until the food was done... well, some of them kept playing even then!

She got a great selection of toys from mess free coloring books and markers, to a ball, to an inch worm rider, to 24 month clothes (that are still a little too big for her lol)... She even got a graco set of doll items like a toy playpen, bouncy seat, play mat, and diaper bag/changing pad! It even matches the set that we bought for her when she was a newborn!! It's precious! Thank you P-Paw! :]



Kailey,
Two years ago, you were so tiny. You weighed in at a tiny 7lbs 9oz (I say tiny because your brother was almost 9lbs!!). I can't even begin to express how much I love you. You're beautiful smile, your long curly blonde hair, your big blue eyes... and especially those long luscious eyelashes! You are going to be one heck of a heart-breaker one of these days... But please don't grow up too soon. I cannot imagine my life without you. You are my world. I love you more than words could ever say. Every little thing you do (except when you get into your brother's formula!) makes me so happy that you are my child. I cannot wait to see you grow up and become a little lady! I love you my little Kai Bug!
Always and forever,
Mommy

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday morning around 3:30 - 4am, my husband got into a wreck... He fell asleep at the wheel and drove into a ditch. He is okay, but I can't say the same for our truck... The front drivers side tire ended up horizontal underneath the running board under the drivers side door. There is also several cracks in the frame of the truck. Not to mention that the bracket that the wheel attaches to the frame at is completely broken off. It looks worse in person since the drivers side of the truck is literally sitting on the ground. I'll post pics soon.
Anyway, we are in a rental. A brand new (straight off the lot) 2012 Mazda 6. I'm in love! If our truck is totaled, we WILL be getting one! ...lol... all that just to say that because we are in a rental, we were out with the kids on friday, and we usually don't stop and go inside to eat anywhere because it's very chaotic to do that with a toddler and an infant! ...BUT we had to since we are in the car... so we go into BK. Kailey and Cohen both put on the little paper crowns... SO STINKING CUTE!

I love my gorgeous little girl! Kailey didn't want to leave! lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment